BELGATECH is looking for a Logistics Consultant who will improve and optimize the supply chains of its customers in various sectors: Automotive, Aerospace, Defense, Transportation, Healthcare, Consumer Electronics, etc.
During his assignments, the Consultant may work on various projects at the same time. As a member of the supply chain team, you will be responsible for bringing your tasks to their end with respect to budget, quality level & timeschedule agreed with the project manager.
Your primary responsabilities may include:
- Supply process supervision and optimization
- Provisioning management
- Inventory control and optimization of stocks level
- Reliability/Maintainability analysis
- Opportunities identification for improvement through the use of lean tools
- Key performance indicators follow up
- Inteface with engineering, quality, purchase and production departments
- Suppliers coordination
- Industrial, mechanical or electrical engineering degree ideally with spezialization in logistics
- 2 year experience in logistics or transportation
- Familiar with concepts such as FMECA, JIT, Kanban, Kaizen, 5S, FIFO, LIFO, MTBF, MTBR, etc.
- Analytical thinker with careful consideration for details
- Good understanding of MRP systems preferably SAP, AS/400, CINCOM, MACS, Xelus, etc.
- Fluently speaking of at least 2 of following languages: English, Dutch, French
How to apply :
Please send your application by email to email@example.com
Your application will be handled carefully.