For an attractive industry client in the Hainaut region we are on the lookout for an Embedded Software Engineer.
What you can expect
As Embedded Software Engineer, you will be part of the digital engineering team and work closely together with the HW engineering team. You will be in charge of evaluating, defining, coding and testing mission critical applications that control the power conditioning and distribution equipments.
- You will be responsible for the development and adaptation of the embedded software
- You will define software specifications, software architecture, software test specifications
- You will be involved with software coding and testing/verification (including handling of mission critical quality level)
- You will be taking care of the integration of the developed software in the hardware
- You are an Engineer in computer science
- You have 3 years of experience in firmware development and verification
- You have experience with micro-controllers, BSPs (board support package), and development without operating system. Experience in digital electronic design is an advantage.
- You have very good knowledge of programming techniques for embedded µP and µC
- You have very good knowledge of C language and knowledge of Python
- You have good knowledge of real-time programming techniques
- You have good knowledge of communication protocols, including UART and CAN
- You are an autonomous and rigorous person
- You are fluent in English and French, both written and spoken
Your reasons to join us
- We offer you a challenging job in an autonomous and growing Belgian tech company focused on engineering services.
- We attach great importance to solidarity, engagement and performance. Quality for our customer and growing employees are our top priority.
- We are committed to helping you achieve your potential, to accompany you in your personal growth and through career opportunities.
- We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits (package)
- We are eager to getting to know you and the opportunities we could be taking on together