BELGATECH is looking for an experienced Lean Manufacturing Engineer who will design and implement lean methodologies by BELGATECH’s customers.?This will be possible by providing training, expertise and direction for improvement activities to support manufacturing goals and objectives: costs and waste reduction and customer satisfaction enhancement.
- Mechanical, iindustrial engineering degree or equivalent
- Min. 5 year experience on manufacturing related positions preferably by automotive or aerospace manufacturers
- Successful experience in achieving cost savings and measurable operation improvements.
- Solid understanding of lean principles, including waste elimination, pull systems, Kanban, Kaizen, visual workspace, one piece flow, flow production, set-up
- Eduction, standardized work, variation reduction, error proofing, TPM, etc.
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification will be appreciated
- Very good commication skills
- Fluently speaking of at least 2 of following languages: English, Dutch, French
How to apply :
Please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application will be handled carefully.