Your main mission is to ensure the proper functioning of industrial facilities and equipment.
- Manage and ensure curative and preventive maintenance of electromechanical installations and equipment
- Analyze technical problems and propose solutions
- Evaluate internal and external resources
- Establish technical documentation relating to requirements and interventions using CMMS
- Monitor stocks and spare parts evolution
- Manage subcontractors: plan, organize, control and verify the proper conduct of maintenance interventions
- Assist subcontractors if necessary
- Collaborate with suppliers
- Follow up KPIs
- Ensure in all circumstances the good compliance of the safety rules.
Qualifications & Technical Knowledge:
- You have an Engineering or Master degree with technical orientation (mechanical, electrical, automation/regulation or equivalent)
- You have at least a first successful experience in maintenance/facility management
- You have good knowledge in mechanics, electricity, hydraulics and automation
- You like teamwork and you have a spirit of initiative
- You are able to establish a relationship of trust with your teams
- You speak Dutch/French and English
- You are mobile and willing to work on the long term in Belgium.