You ensure the technical, administrative and financial implementation of projects related to special techniques (HVAC, electricity, sanitary…).
- Define and write the specifications
- Consult and analyze the different offers (technical and financial) and the risks linked to the projects
- Define and prepare the various installation works
- Plan and monitor activities according to resources, deadlines and costs
- Check and update plans, calculation notes and technical sheets
- Ensure the proper functioning of the installation and the safety of your team
- Achieve good receptions and commissioning
- Control the results obtained with regards to the objectives set (deadlines, costs, quality, etc.)
- Write documentations and reporting
Qualifications & Technical Knowledge:
- You hold an engineering degree or Master degree with electrical, electromechanical or equivalent orientation
- In addition to your technical knowledge in various fields such as HVAC, LV electricity, sanitary, you have a first experience in project management
- You are familiar with project monitoring and planning tools such as MS Project, Primavera, Planisware, etc.
- You are rigorous and have a good capacity for adaptation and integration
- You speak fluently Dutch and/or French with good knowledge of English.