As part of R&D development activities for our clients in the transportation sector, you work on the development of embedded software.
- Participate in the detailed functional analysis of user needs
- Develop and write technical specifications based on functional specifications
- Develop/program on-board software
- Participate in software maintenance and project monitoring reviews (Cycle in V)
- Monitor production start-up and integration in collaboration with the software testing team
- Write quality technical documentation as well as anomaly reports
Qualifications & Technical Knowledge:
- You have an engineering degree in computer sciences, embedded systems, software, electronics or equivalent
- You have a first relevant experience in the field of software development
- You master one or more languages such as Assembler, C, C ++, C #, ADA and are willing to develop your skills on other programming tools
- You are familiar with the Linux environment
- You speak Dutch and/or French and are able to work in English.